- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place one or two cups at a time into a food processor or blender and pulverize completely into a fine flour-like powder.
- IMPORTANT: The flax or chia seeds must be completely pulverized into a flour-like consistency. If your food processor or blender does not do this, please use flax meal as it is pre-pulverized.
- Tip: Completely pulverized means you do not see “bits” of anything in the mixture. It is one homogeneous flour.
- Once completely pulverized, remove from the food processor or blender.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 for the entire batch.
TIP: One serving is a rounded 1/3 cup
TIP: Ideal options for flax, chia, coconut flour, and clean whey can be found in your SANEStore by clicking here. Guar gum is optional and can be found on Amazon here.
TIP: If you use chia instead of flax (recommended), you may need to adjust the amount of water used with this flour as chia reacts much differently with liquid than flax.