- 24 ounces Coconut Cream
- 15 ounces Pumpkin (Without Salt, Canned)
- 2/3 cup Xylitol
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger (Ground)
- 3 large Eggs (Whole)
Total Time: 4hr 45 min
Cook: 45 min
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray an 8×3-inch deep cake pan with coconut oil cooking spray. Line bottom with a round of parchment or wax paper; spray paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium, beat coconut cream until smooth. Add pumpkin purée, xylitol, vanilla, cinnamon and ginger; beat until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, just until combined. Pour batter into prepared pan. Place cake pan in a deep roasting pan and carefully pour in enough boiling water into roasting pan to reach halfway up sides of cake pan. Bake 42-45 minutes, until cake is just set in center. Turn off oven, open door and let stand in oven 15 minutes. Remove cake pan from water bath and transfer to a wire rack; cool completely. Run a knife around edge of cake, cover and refrigerate until chilled (4 hours or overnight).
- To remove cake from pan, dip bottom of pan into hot water for just a few seconds to loosen. Place serving platter over top and invert. Remove pan and peel off paper. Garnish with mint and pecans, if desired.