- 2 ounces Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Squares
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Erythritol
- 1 tablespoon SANE Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 4 large Eggs (Whole)
- 4 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 8 ounces Coconut Cream
- 2/3 cup Pumpkin (Without Salt, Canned)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
Total Time: 40 min
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 30 min
- Preheat an oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8-inch pan.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a small bowl at 30 second intervals in the microwave until melted.
- Thoroughly blend the chocolate and butter together then add in SANE Cocoa Powder and 1/2 cup erythritol and continue to blend until smooth.
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla and 3 eggs; whisk until incorporated.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Add to the chocolate mixture and stir until thickened.
- Set the brownie mixture aside.
- Using a hand blender cream the coconut cream with the rest of erythritol in a small bowl.
- Add 1 egg, pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice blend and 1 teaspoon vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Spread 2/3 of the brownie mixture into the prepared pan. Then pour the coconut cream mixture over the top.
- Drop the remaining 1/3 of the brownie batter by spoonfuls over the coconut cream mixture and then take a knife and gently swirl the layers together.
- Bake for 30 minutes until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before cutting. Best served at room temperature but keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.