- 1/3 second Spray Coconut Oil
- 4 large Egg Whites
- 2/3 cup Xylitol
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Dried shredded Coconut
Total Time: 1hr 20min
Prep: 20 min
- Heat oven to 300°F. Spray two baking sheets with spray coconut oil.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat egg whites until medium peaks form. Gradually beat in xylitol, vanilla extract and salt. Turn speed up to high and continue beating until stiff (but not dry) peaks form.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in coconut.
- Drop tablespoon-sized mounds of mixture onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 15 minutes. Cool on sheets 1 minute before carefully transferring to wire racks to cool completely.