- 5 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb) Apples (Without Skin)
- 1/4 cup Xylitol
- 3/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg (Ground)
- 1 serving SANE Pie Crust
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
Total Time: 1hr 15 min
Prep: 30 min
Cook: 45 min
- Prepare SANE Pie Crust and press evenly into a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Freeze 15 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine apples, xylitol cinnamon and nutmeg. Toss until apples are evenly coated. Spoon into crust; dot top with butter.
- Bake tart 30 minutes. Cover loosely with foil and bake 10 to 20 minutes more, until apples are tender when pierced with the tip of a knife. Cool tart on wire rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, with ice cream and praline sauce, if desired.