- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon.baking powder
- 3 tablespoons Xylitol (or omit if used for non-sweet dishes)
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
Total Time: 25 min
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 15 min
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In medium bowl, add the dry ingredients. Blend well with a whisk. Add the remaining ingredients and blend with a wooden spoon until a stiff dough forms. Taste for sweetness and adjust if needed.
- Place dough on parchment paper and top with a piece of plastic wrap. Roll out dough with rolling pin to uniform thickness and until the dough is about 11 inches in diameter. Remove the plastic wrap and invert the pie crust into a 9 or 10 inch pie plate. Carefully remove the parchment paper.
- Bake for around 15 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown. Remove from oven and allow crust to come to room temperature before filling.
- Can be made 1-2 days in advance. Cover tightly and store in refrigerator.