- 1/3 cup SANE Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/3 cups boiling water
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 3/4 powdered vanilla bean
- 1/4 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
Total Time: 7 min
Prep: 7 min
Cook: 0 min
- Combine the cocoa, erythritol and pinch of salt in a saucepan.
- Blend in the boiling water.
- Bring this mixture to an easy boil while you stir.
- Simmer and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Watch that it doesn’t scorch.
- Stir in coconut milk and heat until hot.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and peppermint. Stir completely.
- Divide between 4 mugs.