- 1/3 cup SANE Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1 1/3 cups hot coffee
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 3/4 powdered vanilla bean
- 1 pinch salt
Total Time: 7 min
Prep: 7 min
Cook: 0 min
- Combine the cocoa, erythritol and pinch of salt in a saucepan.
- Blend in the hot coffee.
- Bring this mixture to an easy boil while you stir.
- Simmer and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Watch that it doesn’t scorch.
- Stir in coconut milk and heat until hot.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Add the liquid 8 oz to 10 oz at a time to a blender. EXTREMELY CAREFULLY Start the blender on a low speed and then slowly turn it up to maximum speed. Be very careful not to let the hot liquid explode out of the blender. It will emit steam while blending, so work the blending speed up very slowly and watch it very carefully.
- Blend for 1 minute and serve.
- Repeat for each serving.