- 1 1/4 cup Coconut Cream
- 8 teaspoons Xylitol
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Coconut flakes
Total Time: 10 min
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 0 min
- Using an electric mixer, beat together 2 ounces coconut cream and xylitol until smooth.
- Slowly add 1/4 cup lime juice, beating until creamy.
- Beat in 1 teaspoon coconut extract (vanilla may be used if coconut is unavailable) and 1 cup coconut cream until fluffy.
- Place in four bowls, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes each and refrigerate until serving.