1. At least 30 minutes before you start to cook the chicken, place the hulled, sliced strawberries in a bowl with the lime zest, balsamic vinegar, xylitol, and fresh chives.
2. Mix well until the strawberry pieces are completely coated in liquid and xylitol.
3. Leave to macerate, stirring every so often.
4. Melt the coconut oil in a skillet, and add the chicken breasts.
5. Pan-fry the chicken until they are golden brown on both sides, about 15 minutes, making sure that they are cooked right the way through.
6. Place the chicken on individual plates or a serving dish and spoon the Strawberry Salsa over the top.