- 16 ounces Strawberries
- 1 cup Tap Water
- 3/4 cup Xylitol
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
Total Time: 2hr
Cook: 0 min
- In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, purée the strawberries. Add water, xylitol and lemon juice. Pulse to combine.
- Pour mixture into a 9 by 13-inch baking pan. Place in freezer. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Stir with fork. Freeze an additional 1 1/2 to 2 hours, scraping with a fork every 30 minutes (mixture should be granular) and breaking up any large pieces.
- Serve in dessert bowls and garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.