- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup SANE honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Extra Virgin Coconut oil
Total Time: 40 min
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 30 min
Yield: 16 squares
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use the coconut oil to grease an 8×8 pan.
- Crack your eggs into a medium sized bowl and quickly whisk them up along with the SANE honey and vanilla.
- Measure and add coconut flour, making sure to combine everything well and ensuring there are no clumps.
- Measure and add the unsweetened shredded coconut and coconut milk and mix to ensure the batter is well combined.
- Spoon the batter into your pan and smooth it out. Sprinkle the chopped pecans over top.
- Bake your bars in the pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Keep an eye on them – when the edges are golden brown and the center is firm, they’re done!
- Freezing these is a cinch too! Simply wait for them to cool, cut them to the desired size and store them in a freezer container or freezer bag.
- You can defrost them quickly by popping them in the microwave for about 30 seconds. If you are not a fan of the microwave, you can pull out a few the night before and just leave them in the fridge and they’ll be defrosted by breakfast the next morning.