- 6 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 ounces Baking Chocolate Squares
- 2 large Egg Yolks
- 1 tablespoon Almond Flour
- 2 large Eggs (Whole)
- 1/3 cup Xylitol
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Total Time: 13 min
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 8 min
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Generously grease four 6-ounce custard cups with butter and dust with xylitol. Place cups on a baking sheet.
- Place butter and chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat and cook until just melted, about 3 minutes (or 1 minute in a microwave on high). Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a large bowl; add almond flour and stir until just combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, egg yolks, xylitol and vanilla with an electric mixer on high speed until almost firm peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- In three additions, fold egg mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Divide batter in cups. Bake 8-9 minutes until a toothpick inserted near edge comes out clean and inserted in center comes out with some batter.
- Cool 3 minutes. Run knife around edge, turn upside down to release onto serving plates. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.