- 1/2 cup Blanched & Slivered Almonds
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Xylitol
- 1 large Egg (Whole)
- 1 large Egg Yolk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
Total Time: 20 min
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 10 min
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a food processor, finely grind the almonds with the almond flour, baking powder, and xylitol.
- In a separate bowl, with an electric mixer on medium, beat whole egg and egg yolk, vanilla and butter until well incorporated (mixture will not attain a smooth consistency). With a rubber spatula, fold in soy mixture just until combined.
- Form dough into 24 small balls; arrange on an ungreased baking sheet. Lightly flatten them with a fork to silver dollar size.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until set. Cool on baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack.