- 10 ounces Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 teaspoon rounded Coffee (Instant Powder, Decaffeinated)
- 1 tablespoon Tap Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Xylitol
- 1 pinch Stevia
- 4 large Eggs (Whole)
- 1/3 cup SANE Cocoa Powder
Total Time: 1hr
Prep: 25 min
Cook: 35 min
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease an 8-inch round baking pan and line with parchment paper (a spring form pan works best). Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Alternatively melt chocolate with butter in a small bowl in the microwave at 30 second intervals; stirring in between. In a small cup, mix coffee powder, water, vanilla and salt; stir into chocolate. Set mixture aside to cool.
- With an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat eggs, 1/2 cup (24 teaspoons) erythritol, stevia and SANE Cocoa Powder until it falls in thick ribbons when the beater is lifted, about 6 minutes. In three additions, fold eggs into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth top. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near middle of cake comes out with a few moist crumbs and cake is evenly raised. Cool completely on a wire rack. To remove cake, run a knife around edge of pan. Dip bottom of pan into hot water for 1 minute, then turn cake out onto cutting board. (if using a spring form pan, carefully remove sides and serve on the platter.) Turn right side up onto a serving platter. Serve with coconut cream and raspberries, if desired.