- 4 ounces Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Squares
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 tablespoon Tap Water
- 3/4 cup Xylitol
- 2 tablespoons SANE Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 6 large Eggs (Whole)
Total Time: 1hr
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 45 min
- Heat oven to 325°F. Grease an 8-inch spring form pan and line the bottom with parchment paper; grease paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate, butter and water in the top of a double boiler set over simmering water, stirring to combine. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl; cool to room temperature. Add 1/4 cup of the xylitol, SANE cocoa powder and vanilla extract to chocolate mixture, stirring until combined.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer on medium-high, beat eggs until mixture forms thick ribbons when beater is lifted, about 6 minutes. Reduce speed to medium; gradually add remaining 1/2 cup xylitol and beat until combined, 1 minute. Stir one-third of the egg mixture into the chocolate mixture to lighten. In two additions, fold in remaining egg mixture until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing top. Bake until evenly risen and almost set, 40-45 minutes (it will look like a brownie). Cool completely on a wire rack. To serve, run a knife around edge of pan and remove rim. Cut into 12 pieces and serve with coconut cream (optional).