- 1/3 second Spray Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1/3 cup Dried Coconut
- 1/4 cup whole Hazelnuts or Filberts
- 2 large Egg Whites
- 1/8 can Seltzer Water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Coconut Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 8 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 7 tablespoons Xylitol
Total Time: 33 min
Prep: 8 min
Cook: 27 min
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Toast hazelnuts in an even layer on a cookie sheet for 8 minutes. Cool, coarsely chop and set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 375°F. Grease baking sheet with spray coconut oil.
- In large bowl, combine almond flour, unsweetened coconut, hazelnuts, egg whites, 2 tablespoons seltzer, 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract., salt, butter and xylitol. Mix well.
- Drop by rounded 1 tablespoonful (12 cookies) onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes, or until light golden brown. Cool cookies on baking sheet 1 minute before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.